Last updated on February 23rd, 2024 at 05:26 am
We will discuss some of the key points in history and core topics that you should be aware of in preparation for the JAMB 2024/2025 in this article.
we will discuss the most common questions that come up, potential questions, and frequently asked JAMB History questions from past years.
Key Points In History For JAMB 2024/2025
Below are the main key points and topics to focus on when reading for the JAMB 2024/2025 Examination.
- Ancient Civilizations
- Colonialism and Imperialism
- World Wars
- Independence Movements
- Cold War
- Contemporary World Events
What Are The Main Topics For History in JAMB?
- Ancient Egypt
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Ancient Greece
- Roman Empire
- Ancient China
- Ancient India
- European exploration and colonization
- Scramble for Africa
- Impact of colonialism on Africa, Asia, and the Americas
- World War I
- World War II
- Aftermath and consequences
- African independence movements
- Indian independence
- Origins of the Cold War
- Major events and crises
- End of the Cold War
- Modern conflicts
- Recent historical developments
How Many Questions Are In JAMB History?
The JAMB History usually consists of 40 questions and all objectives
Are JAMB Questions Repeated?
Yes! JAMB usually repeats questions and that’s why students who read JAMB series or Past questions always have an advantage over those that don’t.
We hope you have read all you need to know about the key points in the History exam for JAMB 2024; kindly use the share button below to share this article with friends.
- Key Points In CRS For JAMB 2024/2025
- Key Points In Economics For JAMB 2024/2025
- Key Points In Physics For JAMB 2024/2025
- Key Points In Chemistry For JAMB 2024/2025
- Key Points In Mathematics For JAMB 2024/2025
- Key Points In English For JAMB 2024/2025
- Key Points In Islamic Studies For JAMB 2024/2025
- Key Points In Commerce For JAMB 2024/2025