Reverend Samuel Modupe Idowu Foundation Scholarship is from a non-profit organization with a Nigerian registration whose main aim is to advance education and win over young people to God. The application is currently on for all students that wish to apply and this page will guide you fully about the scholarship.
About The Samuel Modupe Idowu Foundation
Reverend Idowu who was the founder and first president of the Divine Love Gospel Church and also the former chairman of popular religious organisations which includes CAN, PFN, OGN etc was a lover of quality education and worshipped God faithfully.
Thus, this foundation serves to further his devotion to both God and humanity. The Working Committee, the Sponsors, and the Board of Trustees (BOT) make up the triangular organization.
The Working Committee carries out the Working Committee’s directives, while the Sponsors supply the funding.
Rev Samuel Modupe Idowu Foundation Scholarship Requirements
Before you can be deemed fit to apply for the Rev. Samuel Modupe Idowu Foundation, you will have to note the following requirements;
- Be between the age of 17 and 25 years (make sure to provide evidence of age)
- Sign an undertaking to come out with second class lower grade every year
- Have 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO or GCE
- Have credit in Mathematics and English
- Pass JAMB Cut off Mark of 180
- Pass the school/university pre-admission exercise
- Have a University Admission Letter (Polytechnics Excluded)
- Pass the Exam set by the foundation
- Have Admission Letter of a public university like; ABU, BUK, UNILORIN, UNILAG, UNIBEN, OOU etc
Documents Required For The Modupe Idowu Foundation Scholarship 2023
Below are all the necessary documents required by the Modupe Idowu foundation Scholarship Application:
- O’ level result(s)
- UTME result
- Admission letter
- Three (3) recommendations
- Passport photograph scanned and uploaded on the website. (white background)
How To Apply For The Modupe Idowu Foundation Scholarship
Below are the full guide and the application process for the Rev. Samuel Modupe Idowu Foundation Scholarship, how to apply for the scholarship without errors. There are three steps to apply, they are as follows;
Step 1: Create an Account
Go to the scholarship portal and create an account with your email e.g [email protected]
Step 2: Sign in to your account
The next step is to login with your email and password to continue
Step 3: Upload Required Document
You will have to upload your O’Level Result, UTME Result, Passport, Recommendation Letter (3), and your Admission Letter.
Step 4: Approval
You will have to wait for the foundation to approve your application, you will be contacted by email or SMS.
Modupe Idowu Foundation Scholarship Deadline
The deadline date set for the closure of the scholarship application is not specified
If you want to know more about the scholarship, kindly use the following details to contact them and know more before applying.
Email: info.[email protected]
WhatsApp: 09033950635Follow Us In Facebook - click here