Are you a student that like to study a medical course in a school of nursing? Do you wish to see all the approved courses offered in College of Nursing Obohia-Ndoki Abia State?
We’ve made this post just for you and other students like you to see the full list of Courses Offered In College of Nursing Obohia-Ndoki Abia State, make sure you scroll all this post to see all the School of Nursing Obohia-Ndoki Courses.
I guess you have to know some useful information about College of Nursing Obohia-Ndoki Abia State before we proceed further to the main reason why you’re here.
About School of Nursing And Health Sciences Obohia-Ndoki, Abia State
Obohia-Ndoki College of Nursing and Health Sciences was designed to be a dynamic agent of change in this region of the world. A World Class College of Nursing and Health Sciences is required in order to train and certify qualified nurses, midwives, public health nurses, and all other related health science professionals. This is due to the world’s ongoing need for high-quality health care services. This institution is the first of its sort in Abia State and the entire East of Nigeria.
Full List Of Courses Offered In College of Nursing Obohia-Ndoki Abia State
Listed below is the comprehensive list of all the NUC approved courses for College of Nursing Obohia-Ndoki Abia State for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Nursing Science
- Public Health Nursing
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Health Information Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
Now that you’ve seen all the courses offered in College of Nursing Obohia-Ndoki Abia State, we also think it’s very important for you to know about the College of Nursing Obohia-Ndoki Abia State admission requirements.
College of Nursing Obohia-Ndoki Abia State Admission Requirements
If you’re a secondary school student planning to enroll at College of Nursing Obohia-Ndoki Abia State and study a Diploma course in medical course, then you will have to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- minimum entry requirement for admission into the ND Nursing and all other related Health Sciences Programme is minimum of five (5) Credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB.
- Combination of WAEC & WAEC, NECO & NECO, WAEC& NECO are accepted but NABTEB must be one sitting.
- The JAMB Subject combinations are Use of English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics