Last updated on February 12th, 2024 at 01:15 pm
How to Register NIN For JAMB 2024/2025: Are you looking for a guide on getting NIN For JAMB 2024? Do you know that after registering for the NIN successfully, you will be given your 11 digits National Identification number? Okay maybe you don’t know the answers already.
This article will be providing you with a complete guide on NIN registration for JAMB 2024.
About The Registering of NIN For JAMB 2024
For the Jamb 2024 registration, if you don’t have NIN, you cannot register or sit for the Next Jamb UTME. This is so important that even JAMB direct entry candidates are equally advised to apply for NIN and get their eleven digits National Identification Number.
JAMB 2023 has now expired and the management has announced that candidates who wish to register for the Jamb 2024 must first apply for NIN with the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) in order to enable them obtain the National Identification Number (NIN) as this will be an important in demand document for the Jamb 2024/2025.
How To Register NIN At the Banks in 
If you want an easy registration, we advise you to go to the bank and do your registration. Follow the steps below to apply for your NIN at bank branches to avoid overcrowding;
- Go to any UBA or Zenith Bank Branch
- Ask where to enroll for NIN
- Fill the form given to you with your personal information.
- Provide the country, state, local government, and that of your parents.
- Ignore any space you don’t understand
- If possible, open an account with the bank
- Then finally Submit the filled form
Note: don’t forget to ask when to come back and collect your NIN Slip which contains your NIN.
Recommended: – When Is JAMB Exam Starting? JAMB 2024 Starting Date
How To Register NIN At Approved Centres in 
If you also think the queue at the Banks will be much and won’t be convenient for you, you may choose to register your NIN at a nearest NIN center close to you.
Full Guide on How to obtain your NIN for 2024 JAMB Registration:
- Go with a supporting document to the enrolment Centre
- Fill the enrollment form given to you.
- The Applicant’s forms will be cross checked by a NIMC Official to see the info you provided
- Then your information will be entered into the NIMC Software by an NIMC authorized enrolment officer
- You will best asked to double-check your information for errors using the applicant monitor
- If you’re satisfied with your information, you will proceed straight to the biometrics and all your fingers plus face will be captured subsequently.
- Your National Identification Number (NIN) Slip will be issued to you after processing
How To Find Your JAMB NIN 2024
After you’ve been given a slip that contains your National Identification Number after a successful registration of the NIN for JAMB 2024, you will be able to check your NIN by dialing the ussd code *346# on your Mobile phone. Take note that the service will cost you a sum of N20 (Twenty Naira).
What Are The Documents Required For NIN Registration 2024?
You should at least have one of the following documents to be eligible for the NIN registration process for the 2024/2025 academic session;
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s card (either Temporary or Permanent)
- Nigerian International passport
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Attestation letter from a prominent ruler in your community
- Birth certificate/Declaration of age
- Attestation letter from religious/traditional leader
- NHIS ID card
- Government staff ID card
- Registered/recognized private organization staff ID card
- School ID Card (private/public)
- Tax Clearance certificate
- Valid immigration documents
What Are the Information You Will Find in the NIN Slip?
Below are the information which will be seen on the slip given to you after registration;
- The Title: National Identity Management System, Federal Republic of Nigeria, National Identification Number Slip (NINS).
- The Tracking ID
- The NIN: 11 digits number e.g 67234567864
- The Issue Date: N/A
- Your Surname
- Your First Name
- Your Middle Name
- Your Gender
- Your Home Address
- The NIN Website, email and call line.
Note: Your identification is contained in your National Identification Number (NIN). Only authorized transactions may be granted access to this confidential information. When your National Identity Card is prepared, you will receive an alert.
Reasons Why You Need Register NIN For JAMB
You’ll utilize your NIN for the following transactions since it is intended to be used for any transactions in Nigeria that call for identity verification:
- To Obtain JAMB 2024 Form
- To obtain your National e-ID card
- For Travel (international passport application & acquisition)
- To open personal bank accounts
- To get your driver’s license
- To obtain your Permanent Voters’ Card
- To participate in the National Health Insurance Scheme
- In the payment of your taxes
- In transactions related to your contributory pension scheme
- To access to welfare and other relevant services from the Nigerian Government
- For transactions with social security implications
Do you find this article helpful? Kindly help us to share this article to friends and loved ones who might also need this using the social media button below.