Last updated on February 4th, 2024 at 08:11 pm
This post will guide you on everything you need to know about the UNILORIN Post UTME form 2024/2025 Academic Session.
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME Screening Application Form, UNILORIN Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Application Cost, and Deadline for the 2024/2025 academic session have been released by the management.
Aspirants Like You Also Search
- Is UNILORIN post utme form 2023 out?
- Has UNILORIN started post-utme registration?
- How much is the University of Ilorin post-Utme form?
- Is the post-UTME form out for 2024?
This post will be answering all the trending frequently asked questions about the University of Ilorin Post UTME Form 2024/2025 and am assure you to be patient as you will see answers to all your questions today.
UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2024/2025
The management of University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has officially released the Post UTME Form and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2024/2025 academic session and has urged all interested candidates to apply fast before the deadline date for closure of registration.
How Much Does UNILORIN Post UTME Form Cost?
Before you consider applying for the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN), you should note that the Post UTME Form cost a sum of N2,000 (Two thousand Naira) which you can pay at any bank branch or online through Remita.
UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Eligibility
According to the management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN), below are the Eligibility criteria for all candidates;
- Candidates must have made University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) their first choice of institution for the 2023 Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Only Candidates who scored a mark of 160 is eligible to register for the Post UTME Screening 2024.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit pass in his/her O’Level Result corresponding to the University’s Requirements.
- Uploading of O’Level Results in the Portal is compulsory for all candidates.
- Candidates who wants to apply with awaiting result are accepted but they should signify during registration.
UNILORIN Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
The management of UNILORIN has also specified that candidates who wish to get admitted into the school through the Direct Entry (DE) registration is fully accepted with some criteria to be met before considering him or her.
How To Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME Form
Below are the steps on how to apply for University of Ilorin Post UTME Form:
- Visit the UNILORIN portal (https://www.unilorin.edu.ng)
- Login with your Registration Number
- Locate Post UTME Form and click on it
- Create account
- Fill the form
- Generate RRR and make payment online via (www.remita.net) or visit your bank and make payment there
- Make a print out of your payment and confirm your registration.
UNILORIN Post UTME Registration Deadline
The management of the University of Ilorin has released the post utme form online which will be on from 23rd November to 3rd December, 2023 and has by this set the 2024/2025 Post UTME Form closing date at 3rd December, 2023.
UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Examination Date 2024
The University of Ilorin Post UTME Screening Test is a Computer-Based Pre-Admission Exercise and has been scheduled to hold from
Monday 4th December, 2023 to Saturday 9th December, 2024 at the UNILORIN campus.
Note: All candidates should are kindly advised to take note of their Post UTME Screening Examination date as written boldly in the slip they will print-out after online registration.
Important Notice To All UNILORIN Candidates 2024/2025
You’re required to bring the following items when coming to the UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Test:
- JAMB Notification of Result or Post UTME registeration slip for DE Candidates.
- Print out of Post UTME Form
- Evidence of Payment
Note: You’re not allowed to come to the screening test with cell phone, iPad, Walkman or wristwatch to the exam venue as you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Is UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2024 Out?
No, with the information released by the management of UNILORIN, the University of Ilorin Post UTME/DE form for all aspirants for the 2024/2025 academic session is not yet out or available online for application.
Has UNILORIN Started Post UTME Registration?
Yes, the University of Ilorin Post UTME registration has started already and candidates are already registering for the form online. Kindly hurry up to get yours now.
How Much is University of Ilorin Post UTME Form?
This total cost of the University of Ilorin Post UTME Form is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) Only and is nonrefundable after a successful payment.
Having the great opportunity to apply for the UNILORIN Post UTME Form and qualifying for the Admission into the course of your choice is a very interesting thing that will happen in your life as a nigerian student because the university of Ilorin is well known for her great academic excellence.
This is the end of the article, if you have any question concerning the University of Ilorin Post UTME Screening Form? Kindly use the comments section below to ask us and be ready to receive quick answer without any delay. Please do not forget to share this article to others who need to know.