Last updated on February 5th, 2024 at 05:02 pm
AAU Post UTME 2024/2025 academic session – This post will guide you on everything you need to know about the AAU Post UTME/DE Form 2024/2025 Academic Session.
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Post UTME Screening Application Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Application Cost, and Deadline for the 2024/2025 academic session have been released by the management.
Candidates Like You Also Search
- When Will the AAU Post UTME Be Out?
- When Will Ambrose Alli University Write Post UTME This Year?
- What Are The Requirements For AAU?
This post will be answering all the trending frequently asked questions about the AAU Post UTME Form 2024 and am assure you to be patient as you will see answers to all your questions today.
AAU Post UTME Form 2024/2025
The management of Ambrose Alli University (AAU) has officially released the Post UTME Form and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2024/2025 academic session and has urged all interested candidates to apply fast before the deadline date for closure of registration.
How Much Does AAU Post UTME Form Cost?
Before you consider applying for the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), you should note that the cost of the online Application form is N15,200 (Fifteen thousand, two hundred Naira) only which you can pay at any bank branch or online through Remita.
AAU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
The management of Ambrose Alli University (AAU) set some criteria for applicants to meet before they can be offered admission, below are the Eligibility criteria for all candidates;
- Candidates must have made AAU their first choice of institution for the 2024 Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Only Candidates who scored a mark of 160 are eligible to register for the Post UTME Screening 2023.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in his/her O’Level Result corresponding to the University’s Requirements.
- Uploading of O’Level Results in the IMSU Portal is compulsory for all candidates.
- Candidates who want to apply with awaiting results are accepted but they should signify during registration.
AAU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
The management of AAU has also specified that candidates who wish to get admitted into the school through Direct Entry (DE) registration are fully accepted with some criteria to be met before considering him or her.
How To Apply For AAU Post UTME Form
The following is the step-by-step guide on how to apply for the AAU Post UTME Form:
- Visit the AAU portal (at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/utme2023)
- Login with your Registration Number
- Locate the Post UTME Form and click on it
- Create account
- Fill the form
- Generate R and make payment online via (www.remita.net) or visit your bank and make payment there
- Make a printout of your payment and confirm your registration.
AAU Post UTME Dates/Deadline
- The management of Ambrose Alli University has set the 2024/2025 closing date as Friday 22nd December 2023.
- The duration for the sales of forms is Friday 10th November to Friday 22nd December, 2023.
AAU Post UTME Screening Examination Date 2024
The Ambrose Alli University Post UTME Screening Test is a Computer-Based Pre-Admission Exercise and has been scheduled to be held from Monday, 8th January to Saturday, 13th January, 2024 at the AAU Ekpoma campus.
Note: All candidates should be kindly advised to take note of their Post UTME Screening Examination date as written boldly in the slip they will print out after online registration.
Important Notice To All Candidates
You’re required to bring the following items when coming to the AAU Post UTME Screening Test:
- JAMB Notification of Result or Post UTME registration slip for DE Candidates.
- Print out of Post UTME Form
- Evidence of Payment
Note: You’re not allowed to come to the screening test with a cell phone, iPad, Walkman, or wristwatch to the exam venue as you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Do you have any questions concerning the AAU Post UTME Screening? Kindly make use of the comments section below to ask us and receive quick answers with no delay. Don’t forget to share this article with others who need to know.