The NNPC/SPDC JV Scholarship 2023 application is currently open for undergraduates in Nigeria to apply in 2023.
You probably found yourself in our website and that’s because you searched for the NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship Award Program for the year 2023, so have a good seat and read about things you need to know about the scholarship and how to apply for it before the deadline for application.
People also ask
- Is NNPC Scholarship 2022 out?
- What is NNPC scholarship worth?
- How to apply for Snepco Scholarship
- How to apply for NLNG scholarship?
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) wishes to announce to the general public that the NNPC/SDPC Joint Venture Scholarship Award For the 2020/2021 academic session is open and that they can start application right away.
About The NNPC SPDC JV Scholarship Award
The Nigeria Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) that are responsible in holding the operation of the NNPC/SDPC/TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture are also responsible for some academic programme and this programme aims to promote the academic excellence and standards of the undergraduate students in nigeria by awarding them with scholarship.
The NNPC/SDPC Scholarship Award Merits
This merit-based scholarship has two categories: 1. Areas of Operation Merit Award and 2. The National Merit Award (NM).
- All Nigerians can apply for the National Merit Award (NM)
- While recipients of the Areas of Operation Merit Award must be natives of the following states; Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, and Rivers.
Application Requirements For The NNPC/SPDC JV Scholarship 2023
The following requirements must be satisfied in order to apply for the NNPC/SPDC JV Scholarship.
- Must be Federal Republic of Nigeria citizens
- Must be enrolled full-time as undergraduates in a Nigerian university that has been granted accreditation
- Must have documentation of acceptance to the undergraduate program for the 2020/2021 academic year or be in the 200 Level (as of January 2023)
- Must not be a recipient of another scholarship from a national or international organization involved in the oil and gas industry.
General Notice :
- Shell DOES NOT REQUIRE APPLICANTS TO PAY, the scholarship is completely free.
- To help applicants with the application process, Shell DOES NOT ASSIGN “Representatives” or “Agents.”
- The application period begins on January 3rd 2023 and ends on February 3rd 2023.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to take the proctored computer-based exam.
- Only those who advance past each round of the selection process will be notified.
- The only way to process applications is through the Shell Nigeria website.
How To Apply For The NNPC/SPDC JV Scholarship 2023
The steps for applying for the NNPC SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship are as follows:
1. Each applicant must have a working phone number and personal email account (for consistent communication)
2. Online processing is required for all applications.
3. In order to be considered for Operational Area Awards, applicants must submit scanned copies of their letters of identification by:
- The Community’s Supreme Ruler
- The head of the Community Executive Council or Community Development Committee (CDC or CEC)
- The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Shell), Shell Industrial Area, Port Harcourt, Rivers State is to whom the letters should be sent.
4. Make sure the following documents are clear scans before uploading them:
- Passport photo with a white background that is no older than three months (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- I.D. Card of school
- Letter of admission from a university or JAMB (UTME or D/E)
- You JAMB result
- Letter of State Identification (Showing Local Government of Origin)
- Scan copies of letters of identification (that must be properly stamped and signed) are required from applicants for the Operational Area Awards by:
- The supreme leader of the community
- Either the Community Executive Council’s or Community Development Committee’s chairman (CDC or CEC)
- The letters should be sent to The Manager, Social Performance, Shell Industrial Area, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Shell).
5. Candidates should use the following link to download the GO Declaration form: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/doc/declaration.pdf
Download the form, fill it out, and upload it to Scholastica under the following document: Form for SPDC GO Declaration
6. To prevent document confusion, make sure the documents are named in accordance with what they represent.
7. When prompted to upload documents, make sure you do so. To apply, take the following actions:
- To register an account with your SPDC email address, click “Register.”
- To activate your account, go to your email box.
- To submit your information, enter your registered email address and password.
- Enter your contact information, academic background, bank account information, and other details. You should also upload the necessary scanned documents.
- Make sure the name used in apps corresponds to the words on all related documentation in the same chronological order.
- To avoid uploading issues, make sure you view every document after uploading.
- Upload a passport photo with a white background when prompted to do so.
- To prevent mistakes, double-check the application’s details.
- Return to the SPDC application page by clicking https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SPDC2023 on your browser.
- To submit information, click “Apply Now.”
- Your successful application will be confirmed by email and SMS.
Summary Of NNPC/SDPC Scholarship Award 2023
Institution Of Study
On 3rd January, 2023
On 3rd February, 2023
Level of Study
Scholarship Exam Day
When is the NNPC/SPDC JV Scholarship Application Closing?
The official deadline day for the Claire of the scholarship is 3rd of February, 2023.
Can I change my details after registration?
Of course! you can make changes to your details after registration and that’s because you will take responsibility for the correctness of the details you provide.
To correct errors in your application, please send a message to their email : [email protected] stating your correction and account details.
Your request will be verified, the mistakes or errors will be corrected with tge new information you provided and a mail you will receive a mail to confirm that the correction has been done successfully.
Can A Student with 3.0 GPA Apply For The NNPC SPDC JV Scholarship?
No, the scholarship is meant for undergraduate students that has a GPA of 3.5 and above.
In conclusion, the NNPC SPDC JV Scholarship Application is an yearly award given to undergraduate students in the Nigeria universities to help them pay their tuition fees. Consider applying for the scholarship because it might help a long way if youy are opportuned to win the award. Thanks for reading!
Follow Us On Facebook : ScholarsNaija
Join Us On our Facebook Group : ScholarsNaija
See More ScholarshipsFollow Us In Facebook - click here