Download WAEC 2023/2024 Syllabus For All Subjects – Are you an SS3 Student that wish to register for the West African Examination Council (WAEC) 2023 and you want to download the WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects? Then it means you’re in the right website.
In this article today, am going to provide full details about the WAEC Syllabus and provide a link for you to download the WAEC 2023 Syllabus For All Subjects.
If you have any questions concerning the WAEC Syllabus, let me know in the comment section below this post.
What Is WAEC Syllabus?
WAEC Syllabus is more like a textbook that contains all the topics where the WAEC Examination Questions are picked from. Each subject you’re going to write has their syllabus respectively.
A student that’s about to write WAEC but knows nothing or has no syllabus is more like a farmer going to farm without Hoe and Cutlass.
As a student, having the WAEC Syllabus and reading it is very necessary if you want to perform well in your exam and score excellent grades.
Download WAEC 2023/2024 Syllabus For All Subjects Below
Here is the comprehensive list of all the subjects and their syllabus for Sciences, Art and Commercial Students.
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Husbandry
- Auto Body Repairs and Spray Painting
- Auto Electrical Work
- Auto Mechanical Work
- Auto Mechanics
- Auto Parts Merchandising
- Basic Electricity/Applied Electricity
- Block Laying, Brick Laying and Concrete Work
- Book Keeping
- Building Construction
- Businesses Management
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Catering Craft Service
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Civic Education
- Clerical Office Duties
- Clothing and Textiles
- Computer studies
- Crop Husbandary and Horticulture
- Data Processing
- Dyeing and Bleaching
- Edo Language
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance Work
- Electronics (Basic)
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Accounts
- Food and Nutrition
- Furniture Making
- Further Mathematics
- Garment Making
- General Agriculture
- General Knowledge in Art
- Graphic Design
- GSM Phones Maintenance and Repairs
- Health Education
- Home Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Integrated Science
- Islamic Religious Studies (IRS)
- Leather Goods Manufacturing
- Leather Work
- Literature in English
- Machine Woodworking
- Metal Work
- Office Practice
- Painting and Decorating
- Physical Education
- Picture Making
- Plumbing and Pipe Fitting
- Principles of Cost Accounting
- Printing Craft Practice
- Radio, Television and Electronics Works
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Social Studies
- Store Keeping
- Store Management
- Technical Drawing
- Visual Art
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Craft
- West African Traditional Religion
- Wood Work
How to Use the WAEC 2023/2024 Syllabus Accordingly
- The syllabus is available on our website, and you can also download a PDF version of it.
- Download WAEC syllabus of any Subject from above
- Then open it with a PDF viewer application.
- When you open a subject, you will see the aim first, followed by the topics/contents/notes and the Objective.
- Check the objectives as well as the topics/contents/notes.
- The recommended textbooks are listed at the end of each syllabus.
- Get any, if not all, of their recommended textbooks and read them.
- Use the WAEC Past question and answer to test your ability and how prepared you are.
If you have any question concerning the WAEC 2023/2024 Syllabus, ask me by using the comments section below.Follow Us In Facebook - click here