Last updated on February 10th, 2024 at 06:03 am
NAFCON Post UTME Form/Admission Form 2023/2024 academic session – This post will guide you on everything you need to know about the NAFCON Post UTME form 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The Nigeria Air Force College of Nursing (NAFCON) Post UTME Screening Application Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Application Cost, and Deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released by the management.
Candidates Like You Also Search
- When Will the NAFCON Post UTME Form Be Out?
- When Will Nigeria Air Force College of Nursing Write Post UTME This Year?
- What Are The Requirements For NAFCON?
This post will be answering all the trending frequently asked questions about the NAFCON Post UTME Form 2023 and am assure you to be patient as you will see answers to all your questions today.
NAFCON Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The management of Nigeria Air Force College of Nursing (NAFCON) has officially released the Post UTME Form and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session and has urged all interested candidates to apply fast before the deadline date for closure of registration.
Post UTME Screening Form
Name of school
Nigeria Air Force College of Nursing (NAFCON)
Post UTME Form
Accepted Cut Off Mark
Post UTME Form Cost
Online Registration Starts
August 1st, 2023
December 16, 2023
How Much Does the NAFCON Admission Form Cost?
Nigeria Air Force College of Nursing Kaduna (NAFCON) is not selling forms for Post-UTME. However, it charges a non-refundable fee of N22,000.00 only for the Logistics of the Post-UTME. The fee should be paid in cash to the College Finance Office.
NAFCON ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
According to the management of the Nigeria Air Force College of Nursing (NAFCON), below are the Eligibility criteria for all candidates;
- Candidates are to note that admission is strictly through the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits in their O’Level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) which must include English, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in not more than two sittings
- Candidate must be between the ages of 15-26 by December 2023
- Candidate must be Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must have sat for the year 2023 UTME and scored a minimum of 140
- Candidates must have chosen NAFCONS as his/her first choice
- Subject combination for UTME and Post-UTME are;
- Use of English
- Chemistry and
- Consequently, any candidate who has not sat for the combination of the above subjects in UTME need not apply
- Candidates can visit the NAFCONS website: www.nafcons.edu.ng and download the application form
How To Apply For NAFCON Admission Form
Below are the steps on how to apply for NAFCON Post UTME Form:
- Visit the NAFCON portal https://nafcons.edu.ng
- Login with your Registration Number
- Locate the Post UTME Form and click on it
- Create account
- Fill the form
- Generate RRR and make payment online via (www.remita.net) or visit your bank and make payment there
- Make a printout of your payment and confirm your registration.
NAFCON Post UTME Form/Admission Form 2023 Registration Deadline
The management of the Nigeria Air Force College of Nursing (NAFCON) has set the date for selling post applications is still on till December 16, 2023.
Note: the NAFCON Post UTME portal will be finally closed on December 16th, 2023.
NAFCON Post UTME Form/Admission Form Screening Examination Date 2023
The Nigeria Air Force College of Nursing (NAFCON) Post UTME Screening Test is a Pre-Admission Exercise and has been scheduled to be held from 17th – 21st December 2023 at the Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Sciences, Air Force Base, Kaduna.
Note: All candidates should be kindly advised to take note of their Post UTME Screening Examination date as written boldly in the slip they will print out after online registration.
Important Notice To All Candidates
You’re required to bring the following items when coming to the NAFCON Post UTME Screening Test:
- Photocopy of credentials (O’Level Result(s)
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of State/Local Government of Origin 2023 UTME Result)
- Four (4) passport photographs.
Note: You’re not allowed to come to the screening test with a cell phone, iPad, Walkman, or wristwatch to the exam venue as you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Do you have any questions concerning the NAFCON Admission/Post UTME Screening? Kindly make use of the comments section below to ask us and receive quick answers with no delay.
Don’t forget to share this article with others who need to know.
Read Also – NAFCON School Fees