Last updated on February 10th, 2024 at 06:27 am
Federal University Wukari Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session is out – This post will guide you on everything you need to know about the FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Post UTME Screening Application Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Application Cost, and Deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released by the management.
Candidates Like You Also Search
- When Will the FUWUKARI Post UTME Form Be Out?
- When Will Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Write Post UTME This Year?
- What Are The Requirements For FUWUKARI?
This post will be answering all the trending frequently asked questions about the FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2023 and am assure you to be patient as you will see answers to all your questions today.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The management of Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) has officially released the Post UTME Form and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session and has urged all interested candidates to apply fast before the deadline date for closure of registration.
How Much Does FUWUKARI Post UTME Form Cost?
FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Eligibility
According to the management of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI), below are the Eligibility criteria for all candidates;
- Candidates must have made FUWUKARI their first choice of institution for the 2023 Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Only Candidates who scored a mark of 160 are eligible to register for the Post UTME Screening 2023.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in his/her O’Level Result corresponding to the University’s Requirements.
- Uploading of O’Level Results in the FUWUKARI Portal is compulsory for all candidates.
- Candidates who want to apply with awaiting results are accepted but they should signify during registration.
FUWUKARI Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
The management of FUWUKARI has also specified that candidates who wish to get admitted into the school through the Direct Entry (DE) registration are fully accepted with some criteria to be met before considering him or her.
How To Apply FUWUKARI Post UTME Form
Below are the steps on how to apply for FUWUKARI Post UTME Form:
- Visit the Federal University Wukari Portal, www.fuwportal.edu.ng
- Click on the 2023/2024 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure
- All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instruction carefully and read the Registration Instructions.
- Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided.
- Click on the Get Detail button for your JAMB information and then click on the Make Payment link to go to the WEBPAY page.
- UTME Candidates who are qualified for the course originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
- After the payment, click the Continue Registration link on the main and fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage.
- All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on the Browse button and selecting your picture.
- NOTE: It is also mandatory for all Candidates to upload their O’ Level results to JAMB PORTAL as one of the basic requirements for admission.
- All inquiries should be directed to the following: [email protected] or call 08123288246, 08063830752, and 08081637418
FUWUKARI Post UTME Form Date Of Online Registration and Deadline
- Payment for the registration will start on Monday, 13th November 2023.
- Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will close by Midnight of Friday, 12th January 2024.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Examination Date
The Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME Screening Test is a Computer-Based Pre-Admission Exercise and has been scheduled to be held from Monday, 15th January to Saturday, 20th January 2024 at the FUWUKARI campus.
Note: All candidates should be kindly advised to take note of their Post UTME Screening Examination date as written boldly in the slip they will print out after online registration.
Important Notice To All Candidates
You’re required to bring the following items when coming to the FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Test:
- JAMB Notification of Result or Post UTME registration slip for DE Candidates.
- Print out of Post UTME Form
- Evidence of Payment
Note: You’re not allowed to come to the screening test with a cell phone, iPad, Walkman, or wristwatch to the exam venue as you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Do you have any questions concerning the FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening? Kindly make use of the comments section below to ask us and receive quick answers with no delay. Don’t forget to share this article with others who need to know.