Welcome to Scholars Naija, in this article, you will see nothing else but the NUC approved courses offered in Federal University of Transportation Daura. The courses are fully collected and posted here on this page for you only.
There are going to be variations in course requirements, fees and cut off marks for admission into the Muhammadu Buhari University of Transportation Daura. So kindly scroll down for detailed information.
About Federal University of Transportation Daura (FUTD)
Federal University of Transportation Daura (FUTD) is a new federal university built in Daura Katsina State to foster the education based on the transportation and it’s related courses. It was established in 2022 by Former President Of Nigeria (Muhammadu Buhari).
List Of Courses Offered In Federal University of Transportation Daura (FUTD) | NUC Approved
listed below are the full programmes offered by the federal university of transportation dutse:
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering.
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Railway Engineering
- B.Eng. Highway Engineering
- B.Sc. Aviation Management
- B.Sc. Transport Management
- B.Sc. Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- B.Sc. Maritime Safety and Environmental Administration
- BSc. Railway Transport Management
- B.Sc. Sea Port and Dry Port Management
- B.Sc. Inland Waterways Safety and Environmental Administration
- B.Sc. Maritime Economics.
FUTD Admission Requirements
For you be considered for admission into the Federal University of Transportation Daura (FUTD), you are advised to meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of five O’Level credits, including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Have minimum JAMB score of 140 in the recent JAMB Exam.
- Have a good score in the FUTD Post UTME Exam.
- Have a merit pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other advanced level certificates (DE Candidates only).
If you like to see more informations about the Federal University of Transportation, then Click here