Last updated on February 10th, 2024 at 05:56 am
This post will guide you on everything you need to know about the BOUESTI Post UTME form 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The Bamidele Olumilua University of Science and Technology Ikere (BOUESTI), Post UTME Screening Application Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Application Cost, and Deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released by the management.
Candidates Like You Also Search
- When Will the BOUESTI Post UTME Form Be Out?
- When Will Bamidele Olumilua University of Science and Technology Ikere Write Post UTME This Year?
- What Are The Requirements For BOUESTI?
This post will be answering all the trending frequently asked questions about the BOUESTI Post UTME Form 2023 and am assure you to be patient as you will see answers to all your questions today.
BOUESTI Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The management of Bamidele Olumilua University of Science and Technology Ikere-Ekiti has officially released the Post UTME Form and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session and has urged all interested candidates to apply fast before the deadline date for closure of registration.
Post UTME Screening Form
Name of University
Bamidele Olumilua University of Science and Technology Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI)
Post UTME Form
Accepted Cut Off Mark
Post UTME Form Cost
Online Registration Starts
August 1st, 2023
August 31st, 2023
How Much Does BOUESTI Post UTME Form Cost?
Before you consider applying for the Bamidele Olumilua University of Science and Technology Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI), you should note that the Post UTME Form cost a sum of N2,000 (Two thousand Naira) which you can pay at any bank branch or online through Remita.
BOUESTI Post UTME Screening Eligibility
According to the management of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Science and Technology Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI), below are the Eligibility criteria for all candidates;
- All applicants must have made BOUESTI their first choice of institution for the 2023 Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Candidates are required to have a JAMB score of 160 or above to be eligible to register for the Post UTME Screening 2023.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in his/her O’Level Result corresponding to the University’s Requirements.
- Uploading of O’Level Results in the BOUESTI Portal is compulsory for all candidates.
Bamidele Olumilua University of Science and Technology Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
The management of BOUESTI has also specified that candidates who wish to get admitted into the school through Direct Entry (DE) registration are fully accepted with some criteria to be met before considering him or her.
How To Apply For BOUESTI Post UTME Form
Below are the steps on how to apply for BOUESTI Post UTME Form:
- Visit the BOUESTI portal (https://bouesti.edu.ng/)
- Login with your Registration Number
- Locate the Post UTME Form and click on it
- Create account
- Fill the form
- Generate RRR and make payment online via (www.remita.net) or visit your bank and make payment there
- Make a printout of your payment and confirm your registration.
BOUESTI Post UTME 2023 Registration Deadline
The management of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Science and Technology Ikere-Ekiti has set the date for selling of post utme form to start on Tuesday, 1st of August 2023, and ends on Thursday, 31st of August 2023.
Note: the BOUESTI Post UTME portal will be finally closed on August 31st, 2023.
BOUESTI Post UTME Screening Examination Date 2023
The Bamidele Olumilua University of Science and Technology Ikere-Ekiti Post UTME Screening Test is a Computer-Based Pre-Admission Exercise and has been scheduled to be held from Monday, 18th September to Saturday, 23rd September, 2023 at the school campus.
Note: All candidates should be kindly advised to take note of their Post UTME Screening Examination date as written boldly in the slip they will print out after online registration.
Important Notice To All Candidates
You’re required to bring the following items when coming to the Post UTME Screening Test:
- JAMB Notification of Result or Post UTME registration slip for DE Candidates.
- Print out of Post UTME Form
- Evidence of Payment
Note: You’re not allowed to come to the screening test with a cell phone, iPad, Walkman, or wristwatch to the exam venue as you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Do you have any questions concerning the BOUESTI Post UTME Screening? Kindly make use of the comments section below to ask us and receive quick answers with no delay. Don’t forget to share this article with others who need to know.