This post will guide you on everything you need to know about the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening form 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Screening Applicaton Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Applicaton Cost and Deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released by the management.
Candidates Like You Also Search
- When Will UNIUYO Form Be Out?
- When Will University of Uyo Write Post UTME This Year?
- What Are The Requirements For UNIUYO?
This post will be answering all the trending frequently asked questions about the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form 2023 and am assuring you to be patient as you will see answers to all your questions today.
UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The management of University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) has officially released the Post UTME Form and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session and has urged all interested candidates to apply fast before the deadline date for closure of registration.
How Much Does UNIUYO Post UTME Form Cost?
Before you consider applying for the University Of Uyo (UNIUYO), you should note that the Post UTME Screening Form cost a sum of N2,000 (Two thousand Naira) which you can pay at any bank branch or online through Remita.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Eligibility
According to the management of the University Of Uyo (UNIUYO), below are the Eligibility criteria for all candidates;
- Candidates must have made UNIUYO their first choice of institution for the 2023 Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
- Only Candidates who scored a mark of 180 is eligible to register for the Post UTME Screening 2023.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit pass in his/her O’Level Result corresponding to the University’s Requirements.
- Uploading of O’Level Results in the UNIUYO Portal is compulsory for all candidates.
UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
The management of UNIUYO has also specified that candidates who wish to get admitted into the school through the Direct Entry (DE) registration is fully accepted with some criteria to be met before considering him or her.
How To Apply For UNIUYO Post UTME Form
Below are the steps on how to apply for UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form:
- Visit the UNIUYO portal (https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng)
- Login with your Registration Number
- Locate Post UTME Form and click on it
- Create account
- Fill the form
- Generate RRR and make payment online via (www.remita.net) or visit your bank and make payment there
- Make a print out of your payment and confirm your registration.
University of Uyo Post UTME Screening Examination Date 2023
The University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Screening Test is a Computer-Based Pre-Admission Exercise and has been scheduled to hold from Monday, 21st August to Saturday, 9th September, 2023 at the School campus.
Note: All candidates should are kindly advised to take note of their Post UTME Screening Examination date as written boldly in the slip they will print-out after online registration.
Important Notice To All UNIUYO Candidates
You’re required to bring the following items when coming to the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Test:
- JAMB Notification of Result or Post UTME registeration slip for DE Candidates.
- Print out of Post UTME Form
- Evidence of Payment
Note: You’re not allowed to come to the screening test with cell phone, iPad, Walkman or wristwatch to the exam venue as you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
If you have any questions concerning the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening, Kindly make use of the comments section below to ask us and receive quick answers with no delay.
Don’t forget to share this article to others who need to know.Follow Us In Facebook - click here