The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission List is out for 2023/2024 Academic Session. Here is how to check UNIUYO Admission List For 2023/2024 online.
University of Uyo Admission List For 2023/2024 Academic Session for new students of both the UTME and Direct-Entry Candidates that wrote the UNIUYO’s 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Examination
People Also Ask
- How do I know if UNIUYO has given me admission?
- Is 2023 admission out?
- How do I gain admission in UNIUYO?
- How much is the acceptance fee for UNIUYO?
UNIUYO Admission List 2023/2024
Is UNIUYO Admission List Out For 2023/2024?
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) hereby notifies all the candidates that applied for admission into the school for Degree/Undergraduate Programme that the UNIUYO Admission List For 2023/2024 Academic Session is out. See how to check your Admission status below.
How To Check UNIUYO Admission List 2023/2024 Online
If you are a candidate who is willing to know how to check University of Uyo Admission List online in the school’s portal, below are steps you should follow to check their Admission List;
- Visit UNIUYO Admission Portal Via :- https://uniuyo.edu.ng/
- Enter your Application Number in the box provided on the left
- Click on the submit button to check if you are successfully shortlisted for provisional admission
- If you are not yet offered any admission, feel free to always go back and check again.
Take Note: You will have to login to JAMB CAPS, check and accept your admission there. Below is a guide on how to accept Polyibadan Admission Status on JAMB CAPS.
How To Check UNIUYO Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
Checking your University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission Status On JAMB CAPS is easier than you think, you just have to follow the steps below to check your admission status successfully and accept ;
- Visit JAMB CAPS Portal @ https://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login with your Email (the one you used to register for JAMB) and password.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided.
- Lastly, Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to see your admission status.
- If you’ve been offered admission into UNIUYO, A message will show on your screen saying Congratulations, you have been offered admission into Polyibadan and you will see two options; ACCEPT or REJECT
Note: Don’t be too happy and click on reject because it has happen to many students before, be very careful.
When Will UNIUYO Start Giving Admission For 2023/2024?
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has officially started releasing the admission for the 2023/2024 academic session and is still ongoing and will end on 30th of September, 2023.
When Will UNIUYO Admission List Be Out For 2023/2024?
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) management has announced Tuesday, 12th September, 2023 as the official date for the release of the 2023/2024 undergraduate admission lists for first batch and second batch.
How do I know if UNIUYO has given me admission?
Follow the steps below to know if UNIUYO has given you admission:
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Status Link.
- Enter your Registration Number.
- Click on Check Status.
- That’s all
Is 2023 admission out?
Yes, it was released as at 12th of September, 2023. You can visit JAMB CAPS to check your Admission Status.
How do I gain admission in UNIUYO?
Smiles, that’s a very funny but good question, UNIUYO Admission isn’t too hard as it may seems, just follow the steps to gain admission into UNIUYO:
- Purchase JAMB UTME form.
- Make sure you Choose UNIUYO as your first choice of institution.
- Read hard for your JAMB UTME exam
- Try and score above the required UNIUYO cut off mark.
- Go and apply for UNIUYO Post-UTME form when it’s out.
- Go and write Post-UTME in UNIUYO.
- Then kindly Wait for the UNIUYO admission list.
- That’s all.
How much is the acceptance fee for UNIUYO?
This general acceptance fee set aside for all unit new students to pay is the sum of N25,000.00 which is to be paid as an online transaction via the portal accessible at https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
If you have any question concerning this article, please do ask us using the comments section below. We will be very happy to answer you.Follow Us In Facebook - click here