This post will guide you on everything you need to know about the RUN Post UTME form 2023/2024 Academic Session. You might have been searching just to know if the Redeemers University (RUN) post utme form is out for 2023/2024.
People Like You Also Search
- When Will Redeemers Post UTME Form Be Out?
- When Will RUN Write Post UTME This Year?
- What Are The Requirements For Redeemers University?
This post will be answering all the trending frequently asked questions about the RUN Post UTME Form 2023 and am assuring you to be patient as you will see answers to all your questions today.
RUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The management of Redeemers University (RUN) has officially released the Post UTME Form and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session and has urged all interested candidates to apply fast before the deadline date for closure of registration.
Redeemers University (RUN) Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Who Is Eligible To Register For RUN Post UTME?
According to the management of the Redeemers University (RUN), candidates who made RUN as their first choice of institution for the 2023 Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination and scored a mark of 180 is eligible to register for the Post UTME Screening 2023.
- RUN Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
The management of RUN has also specified that candidates who wish to get admitted into the school through the Direct Entry (DE) registration is fully accepted with some criteria to be met before considering him or her.
How To Apply For RUN Post UTME Form
Before you consider applying for the Redeemers University (RUN), you should note that the Post UTME Form cost a sum of N7,500 (Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) which you can pay at any bank branch or online through Remita.
Below are the steps on how to apply for RUN Post UTME Form:
- Visit (http://adms.run.edu.ng/ )
- Create a profile – provide your jamb number, a password and other personal details as requested on the Create profile page.
- Click Create Profile button on the create profile page after all the inputs are supplied.
- If the profile is successfully created, proceed to log in.
- On successful login, click ‘create-post-UTME app’ to create and submit your application.
- If step 4 above asked for payment, first proceed to pay with MasterCard, verve or Visa and on the successful amount, repeat step 4.
- After logging in, you may edit successfully submitted applications by clicking ‘manage applications’.
Redeemers University Post UTME Screening Requirements And Date 2023/2024
The Redeemers University Post UTME Screening Test is a Computer-Based Pre-Admission Exercise and has been scheduled to hold from Monday, 24th July to Saturday, 29th July, 2023 at the Wudil campus.
Important Notice To All Candidates
You’re required to bring the following items when coming to the Post UTME Screening Test:
- JAMB Notification of Result or Post UTME registeration slip for DE Candidates.
- Print out of Post UTME Form
- Evidence of Payment
Note: You’re not allowed to come to the screening test with cell phone, iPad, Walkman or wristwatch to the exam venue as you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Do you have any questions concerning the RUN Post UTME Screening? Kindly make use of the comments section below to ask us and receive quick answers with no delay.
Don’t forget to share this article to others who need to know.Follow Us In Facebook - click here