Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2023: All qualified, Eligible and Energetic young Nigerian citizens are hereby invited to apply for applications as constables in the Nigeria Police Force (recruits)
We’ve took our time to write this article today to reveal to you all you need to know about the Nigeria Police Force recruitment. We have compiled here the best details and guides to assist you in your application and these includes qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NPF Recruitment without stress.
About The Nigeria Police Force
The Police Service Commission (PSC) is a Federal Executive Body (as modified) in accordance with Section 153(m) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Commission is authorised to appoint other individuals to offices in the Police Force who are necessary for the effective and efficient discharge of the Police Force’s functions under any terms and conditions the Commission may specify, in accordance with Section 14 of the Nigeria Police Act, 2020 and Paragraph 30(A) of the Third Schedule, Part 1 of the Constitution.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
The Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2023 is accessible at the NPF official portal (https://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng), Kindly note that the NPF portal will be open from 15 August, 2023 and closes on the 26 September, 2023.
You don’t have to worry about the application process as we will provide you with all that in this article. Kindly read through for full guide to ensure successful application.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2023
Newly qualified and interested persons can now submit application on the Nigeria Police recruitment portal. The form can simply be located in the NPF recruitment portal.
You need an active Email Adress and Phone Number and required qualifications for the application.
You will also have to meet some requirements if you want to apply for the recruitment and below are the requirements.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2023
Below are the requirements for the nigeria police force recruitment 2023:
- Have a National Identification Number (NIN) and be a citizen of Nigeria
- Your age should be in between 18 and 22 as of day one of 2023
- Male applicants must be at least 1.67 meters tall while female applicants must be at least 1.64 meters
- Have a chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men
- Must be deemed physically and psychologically fit for the job
- Have no physical or mental impairment
- Must not have any financial shame experience
- Have good moral character and have no crime in the past
- You have to provide two (2) verified references from either traditional ruler, magistrate, local government chairman, head of the institution you attend, a career civil servant from grade level 12, a police officer above CSP, or military officers not above lieutenant colonel.
NPF Additional Requirements:
- You must have result from either SSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB that include English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings and have a minimum of five (5) credits.
Documents Required To Apply For NPF Applicaton Form
You will need the following documents to apply for a recruit in the Nigeria Police Force of Nigeria;
- Active Email Adress
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Recent Passport, WAEC or NECO or NABTEB Result and Birth Certificate
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2023
Below are the steps on how to apply for the recruitment:
- Visit the NPF recruitment portal at (https://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng)
- Look for Recruitment/Vacancies and click on it
- Enter your email address and other details
- Provide all the necessary information
- Upload anyone you’re asked to upload
- Now Click on the “submit” button
- Lastly, Make a print out of your registration.
Note: you will be contacted through your email to know the next phase of the recruitment process if you’re successful.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 Closing Date
Applicaton will be open for good six (6) weeks at the application portal @www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng. The portal will be open from August 15 and close on September 26, 2023.
To keep seeing the latest news from the Nigeria Police Force, kindly keep coming to this website on a regular basis. Try and Bookmark this page to see when we update it as soon as we do by refreshing this page regularly.
Please try and take note of the following:
- The Nigeria Police Force will never ask you to pay money for the recruitment application.
- Make sure you shun any money request from anyone who says they can help you get a job because they’re not authorised by the management. They’re all scammers you should be aware of.
If you have any question concerning the NPF recruitment 2023 or a different recruitment, kindly make use of the comments area below to ask us and we will provide the best answers for you in short time.Follow Us In Facebook - click here