The KSUK recruitment 2023 portal is finally open for application online. This page covers all the informations you need about the Kogi State University Kabba recruitment portal and guides like how to apply for either academic or non-academic staff. You can apply at the end of this post.
We’ve took our time to write this article today to reveal to you all you need to know about the Kogi State University Kabba recruitment. We have compiled here the best details and guides to assist you in your application and these includes qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the KSUK Recruitment without stress.
You have to read through all this guide because they’re important for your registration process.
KSUK Recruitment 2023/2024
The management of the Kogi State University Kabba (KSUK) wishes to inform the general public that the KSUK recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application and thereby invites qualified interested persons to hurry up and apply soon.
You don’t have to worry about the application process as we will provide you with all that in this article. Kindly read through for full guide to ensure successful application.
KSUK Recruitment Portal 2023
Newly qualified and interested persons can now submit application on the Kogi State University Kabba recruitment portal. The form can simply be located in the KSUK recruitment portal.
The Vice Chancellor, Registrar, Bursar, Liberian, Director of Physical Planning and Development, Director of Academic Planning, Academic, Non-Academic, Administrative and Medical staff are the current vacancies at the Kogi State University Kabba (KSUK). You need an active Email Adress and Phone Number and required qualifications for the application.
You will also have to meet some requirements if you want to apply for the recruitment and below are the requirements.
KSUK Recruitment Requirements 2023
- You must be competent in writing English and have the ability to speak it clearly.
- You must be physically and mentally fit for the job
- You must be of good behavior and composure
- You must have a valid means of identification such as a driver license (DL), National Identification Card (NIN), International passport (NP), Voters card (VC).
- You must have a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- You should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- You should have possessed either B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in relation to the position you’re applying for from a well-known university.
- You must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Having professional qualifications or certifications is going to be an added advantage.
- You must learn to adapt and be able to demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations
Click Here For Each Job Requirements
How to Apply for KSUK Recruitment
Below are the steps on how to apply for the recruitment:
- Visit the KSUK recruitment portal at (https://ksuk.edu.ng)
- Look for Recruitment/Vacancies and click on it
- Enter your email address and other details
- Provide all the necessary information
- Now Click on the “submit” button
- Lastly, Make a print out of your registration.
Note: you will be contacted through your email to know the next phase of the recruitment process if you’re successful.
To keep seeing the latest news from the Kogi State University Kabba, kindly keep coming to this website on a regular basis. Try and Bookmark this page to see when we update it as soon as we do by refreshing this page regularly.
Please try and take note of the following:
- The Kogi State University Kabba will never ask you to pay money for the recruitment application.
- Make sure you shun any money request from anyone who says they can help you get a job in at the institution because they’re not authorised by the management. They’re all scammers you should be aware of.
If you have any question concerning the KSUK recruitment 2023 or a different recruitment, kindly make use of the comments area below to ask us and we will provide the best answers for you in short time.Follow Us In Facebook - click here