John And Abigail Adams Scholarship 2023 – One of the great scholarships offered by the Massachusetts Education System is the John And Abigail Adams Scholarship. The John And Abigail Adams Scholarship is a scholarship meant to help undergraduates with tuition help throughout their years of studies.
Are you looking for an opportunity like this one? Then keep reading this article to know how you can make use of this particular opportunity.
About The John And Abigail Adams Scholarship 2023
The Scholarship is presented in remembrance of Lady Abigail Adams, the late first lady of the United States of America and the husband and closest confidante of President John Adams.
Abigail Adams assisted her husband, the president, informally. He repeatedly asks her advice in their letters on various topics, including his ambitions to become president.
John and Abigail Adams Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate students on the basis of merit and enables them to complete the program without facing too many obstacles.
It offers tuition credit for up to eight (8) undergraduate semesters at a public institution or university in Massachusetts.
Benefits Of The John And Abigail Adams Scholarship
Primary goals of the scholarship are to:
- Encourage and reward students’ accomplishments.
- Ultimately, assist in luring more academically talented students to Massachusetts’ public higher education.
- Give financial aid to families of students headed to college.
Eligibility Criteria For The John And Abigail Adams Scholarship 2023
For all undergraduate students who wishe to apply for the Abigail Adams scholarship 2023 program in order to receive all its benefits must meet the following requirements:
- On one of the three high school state assessment exams in English Language Arts, Mathematics, or STE (Biology, Chemistry, Introductory Physics, or Technology/Engineering), achieve a score in the Advanced category.
- Score well on the final two high school state assessment exams, falling into the Proficient or Advanced categories.
- Be among the top 25% of students in their school district in terms of their combined MCAS score on these tests.
You must also:
- Be registered full-time (equivalent to at least 12 credits) in a certificate, associate’s, or bachelor’s program at an acceptable institution.
- Not hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Finished the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Be in accordance with the Selective Service Registration laws that are in force.
- Must not owe a refund for any prior financial aid received or be in default with the law on any federal or state student education loans for attendance at any institution.
How To Apply For The John And Abigail Adams Scholarship 2023
In order for you not to get confused on how to apply for the John And Abigail Adams Scholarship, we’ve also shared on the following steps for you on how you can apply for the school easily without stress.
How To Apply;
The Abigail Adams Scholarship program does not have an application process. In the fall of their senior year of high school, award letters will be sent to students who are qualified for the John and Abigail Adams Scholarship grant.
Because students are required to provide a copy of this letter each year with their completed FAFSA application, it is essential. Without this letter, the college or university cannot apply for the tuition credit.
What To Do In Order To Continue Receiving The Benefits
- Be enrolled full-time at a public higher education University.
- Try and maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 and above.
- Annually complete the FAFSA
John And Abigail Adams Scholarship Worth
The John And Abigail Adams Scholarship worths a sum of $1,714 at Amherst, $1,714 at Boston, $1,417 at Dartmouth, and $1,454 at Lowell.
All winners of the John And Abigail Adams Scholarship are eligible for the aforementioned award
Note: the award covers only the tuition fees and won’t cover any other fees set in the institution.
Eligible Country For the Scholarship
Students from the following countries are eligible to apply and gain from the John And Abigail Adams Scholarship programme:
- Citizens of the United States
- Citizens of another Country approved by the USA government to study in USA.
Deadline For The John And Abigail Adams Scholarship 2023
The scholarship has no actual deadline date as it is available for application throughout the whole year.
If your plan is strongly to apply for a scholarship that will give you a helping hand in your academic tuition fees, then you should waste no more time and get to the scholarship portal and Apply.Follow Us In Facebook - click here