This post will guide you on everything you need to know about the IMSU Post UTME form 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The Imo State University Post UTME Screening Applicaton Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Applicaton Cost and Deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released by the management.
Candidates Like You Also Search
- When Will IMSU Post UTME Form Be Out?
- When Will Imo State University Write Post UTME This Year?
- What Are The Requirements For IMSU?
This post will be answering all the trending frequently asked questions about the IMSU Post UTME Form 2023 and am assuring you to be patient as you will see answers to all your questions today.
IMSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The management of Imo State University has officially released the Post UTME Form and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session and has urged all interested candidates to apply fast before the deadline date for closure of registration.
How Much Does IMSU Post UTME Form Cost?
Before you consider applying for the Imo State University (IMSU), you should note that the Post UTME Form cost a sum of N2,000 (Two thousand Naira) which you can pay at any bank branch or online through Remita.
IMSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
According to the management of the Imo State University, below are the Eligibility criteria for all candidates;
- Candidates must have made IMSU their first choice of institution for the 2023 Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Only Candidates who scored a mark of 160 is eligible to register for the Post UTME Screening 2023.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit pass in his/her O’Level Result corresponding to the University’s Requirements.
- Uploading of O’Level Results in the IMSU Portal is compulsory for all candidates.
IMSU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
The management of IMSU has also specified that candidates who wish to get admitted into the school through the Direct Entry (DE) registration is fully accepted with some criteria to be met before considering him or her.
How To Apply For IMSU Post UTME Form
Below are the steps on how to apply for IMSU Post UTME Screening Form:
- Visit the IMSU portal (https://www.imsu.edu.ng)
- Login with your Registration Number
- Locate Post UTME Form and click on it
- Create account
- Fill the form
- Generate RRR and make payment online via (www.remita.net) or visit your bank and make payment there
- Make a print out of your payment and confirm your registration.
The management of the Imo State University has set the 2023/2023 closing date at 15th September, 2023.
IMSU Post UTME Screening Examination Date 2023
The Imo State University Post UTME Screening Test is a Computer-Based Pre-Admission Exercise and has been scheduled to hold from Monday, 18th September to Saturday, 23rd September, 2023 at the IMSU campus.
Note: All candidates should are kindly advised to take note of their Post UTME Screening Examination date as written boldly in the slip they will print-out after online registration.
Important Notice To All Candidates
You’re required to bring the following items when coming to the IMSU Post UTME Screening Test:
- JAMB Notification of Result or Post UTME registeration slip for DE Candidates.
- Print out of Post UTME Form
- Evidence of Payment
Note: You’re not allowed to come to the screening test with cell phone, iPad, Walkman or wristwatch to the exam venue as you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Do you have any questions concerning the IMSU Post UTME Screening? Kindly make use of the comments section below to ask us and receive quick answers with no delay.
Don’t forget to share this article to others who need to know.Follow Us In Facebook - click here