Waiting for results after writing a Post UTME exam is kind of irresistible right? Especially for the Post UTME exam of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-orangun. So you are interested on How To Check your FUHSI Post UTME result for the 2023/2024 academic session right? Are you wondering if there’s a simple way for you to do that? Then be at ease as this article is curated mainly to show you full guide on how to check FUHSI Post UTME result for this academic session.
About FUHSI Post UTME Result 2023
The Management of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-orangun (FUHSI) uses this medium to announce to the general public and all the candidates that took part in the FUHSI Post UTME examination 2023/2024 that the post utme results for all candidates has now been released officially.
The Management also said that all candidates can now access the post utme result checking portal for FUHSI in order to check their result immediately by following any of the steps below.
Is FUHSI Post UTME Result Out For 2023/2024?
The Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-orangun (FUHSI) situated in Osun State, Nigeria has in conjunction with its Management released the results public for all candidates who wrote the Post UTME screening examination for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How To Check Your FUHSI Post UTME Result
All candidates who are interested in checking their FUHSI Post UTME Screening result are advised to follow the steps below to successfully Check their Post UTME Screening Result;
- Go to the FUHSI Post UTME Result Checking Portal: https://admissions.fuhsi.edu.ng
- Enter The Required Details: enter your details In the fields provided, enter your JAMB registration Number and JAMB score.
- Submitting and Checking of Result: Once you’ve provide all the required details, click on the ‘Login’ button you see to view your FUHSI POST-UTME result
Important Notice For All FUHSI Candidates
- Variations in result: there maybe variations in result whiuuch may lead to no admission and that’s done because of the false uploaded result
- Avoiding any Error: FUHSI Management warned all candidates to be very careful during registration in order to avoid quality mistake because there will be no chance of correction
- Results Showing No Score: if your result shows ‘No Score’ then you might have done one error out of the following errors:
- Have C6 in either English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology or Chemistry.
- Failed to enter your WAEC or NECO result grades during the uploading of your O’Level result
- Have an awaiting result
- Applied for big course without having the five main required subjects at one sitting.
If you find this article Informative and useful, do us good by sharing it across social media using the social media button la below.