The Capital City University Kano (CCUK) Cut Off Mark for 2022/2023 Academic Session, CCUK Cut Off Mark is Out Finally; Keep reading this article to see all you need to know about the school’s Official Cut Off Marks For all courses.
CCUK Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
What is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark Or Score is the minimum score or mark that any tertiary institution considers whenever they are offering Admission to new applicants. It is a score a candidate must meet in his or her recent JAMB examination in order to be considered as qualified for admission into any School of their choice.
It is very important to know that any applicant who scored above the required Cut Off Mark can have brighter chance of admission. So it is highly advisable to get this Cut Off Mark or score if one wants to secure Admission into tertiary institution.
What Is Capital City University Kano (CCUK) Cut Off Mark 2023/2024?
The management of the Capital City University Kano (CCUK) wishes to announce to the general public and the aspirants particularly that the CCUK has set her Cut Off Mark for 2023/2024 academic session at 160 and above.
This implies that all prospective candidates or aspirants who wish to be admitted into the Capital City University Kano (CCUK) must have a score of 160 or above in the recent JAMB UTME examination.
It is to be noted that only candidates who scored 160 and above will be qualified to apply for the Babcock University Post UTME Screening with higher priority and be given Admission.
CCUK Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2023/2024
The Capital City University Kano (CCUK) Courses and current cut-off mark as announced by the school management are as follows;
Capital City University Kano Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Biochemistry – 160 and Above
- Anatomy – 160 and Above
- Histology – 160 and Above
- Medicine – 160 and Above
- Computer Science – 160 and Above
- Software Engineering – 160 and Above
- Music and Creative Arts – 160 and Above
- History And International Studies – 160 and Above
- General Education Studies – 160 and Above
- Religious Studies – 160 and Above
- Language and Literary Studies – 160 and Above
- Jurisprudence and Public Law – 160 and Above
- Private and Commercial Law – 160 and Above
- International Law and Security Studies – 160 and Above
- Accounting -160 and Above
- Finance – 160 and Above
- Business Administration and Marketing – 160 and Above
- Information Resource Management – 160 and Above
- Community Health – 160 and Above
- Adult Health – 160 and Above
- Medical Laboratory Science – 160 and Above
- Public Health – 160 and Above
- Agriculture and Industrial Technology – 160 and Above
- Microbiology – 160 and Above
- Basic Science – 160 and Above
- Economics – 160 and Above
- Mass Communication – 160 and Above
- Political Science – 160 and Above
- Social Work – 160 and Above
CCUK Post UTME Requirements And Eligibility
Candidates who wish to apply for admission into the university and have a minimum of five (5) O’ level (SSCE) credits each in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology with the appropriate subject combinations in the 2023 UTME can change their institution on the JAMB CAPS Portal in the appropriate manner.
All the CCUK applicants will shortly get information about the Post UTME screening exercise’s date, location, and procedures. You can go to the school’s website, www.ccuk.edu.ng, for further details.
Note : All qualified interested applicants or candidates are advised to get all the necessary documents required ready for the upcoming Babcock Post UTME Screening exercise 2023.
How To Calculate CCUK Aggregate Score
To Calculate your Capital City University Kano (CCUK) aggregate score, your JAMB score will be added to your Post UTME score and Divided by 2 which will give you your average or aggregate score e.g if your JAMB score is 170 and your post UTME Score is also 170, then it will be (170+170)/2 = 170.
I hope we’ve answered your question about The Capital City University Kano (CCUK) Cut Off Mark for 2023/2024, Kindly share this article!Follow Us In Facebook - click here