This page covers all you need to know about the NUC-approved courses offered in UAT (University of Africa, Toru Orua), Bayelsa State. These courses were fully collected and posted here on this page for you only.
There are going to be variations in course requirements, fees, and cut-off marks for admission into the University. So kindly scroll down for detailed information.
About the University of Africa, Toru Orua (UAT)
The University of Africa, Toru-Orua is a public university located in Toru-Orua, Bayelsa State, Nigeria. It was founded in 2016.
The University of Africa, Toru-Orua was established under the Bayelsa State University Law of 2016. The university admitted her first group of undergraduate students in 2017.
List Of Courses Offered In UAT | University of Africa, Toru Orua | NUC Approved
Below is a comprehensive list of all the undergraduate courses offered in University of Africa, Toru Orua (UAT);
- Fisheries and Aquaculture.
- Hotel Management and Tourism.
- Theatre Arts.
- English Language.
- History and International Studies.
- Linguistics and Nigerian Languages.
- Educational Management.
- Guidance and Counseling
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
UAT’s General Admission Requirements
For you be considered for admission into the University of Africa, Toru Orua (UAT), you are advised to meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of five (5) O’Level credits at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- Have minimum JAMB score of 160 or above in the recent JAMB Exam.
- Have a good score in the UAT post UTME Exam.
- Have a merit pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other advanced level certificates (DE Candidates only).
If you like to see more informations about the University of Africa, Toru Orua (UAT), then Click hereFollow Us In Facebook - click here