Last updated on February 10th, 2024 at 06:04 am
Benue State University Makurdi (BSU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is out – This post will guide you on everything you need to know about the BSU Post UTME form 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The Benue State University (BSU), Post UTME Screening Application Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Application Cost, and Deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released by the management.
People Also Search
- When Will the BSU Post UTME Form Be Out?
- When Will Benue State University Write Post UTME This Year?
- What Are The Requirements For TASU?
This post will be answering all the trending frequently asked questions about the BSU Post UTME Form 2023 and am assure you to be patient as you will see answers to all your questions today.
BSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The management of Benue State University (BSU) has officially released the Post UTME Form and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session and has urged all interested candidates to apply fast before the deadline date for closure of registration.
Post UTME Screening Form
Name of University
Benue State University (BSU)
Post UTME Form
Accepted Cut Off Mark
Post UTME Form Cost
Online Registration Starts
Friday 3rd November 2023.
Saturday 2nd December 2023.
BSU Post UTME Portal
How Much Does BSU Post UTME Form Cost?
Benue State University (BSU) Post UTME Form costs a sum of N2,000 (Two thousand Naira) which you can pay at any bank branch or online through Remita.
BSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
According to the management of the Benue State University (BSU), below are the Eligibility criteria for all candidates;
- Candidates must have made BSU their first choice of institution for the 2023 Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Only Candidates who scored a mark of 160 are eligible to register for the Post UTME Screening 2023 while a JAMB score of 220 or above is required for aspirants of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D) and Law and JAMB score of 200 and above is needed for applying Nursing, Radiography, Radiation Science and Medical Laboratory Science (MLS)
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in his/her O’Level Result corresponding to the University’s Requirements.
- Uploading of O’Level Results in the BSU Portal is compulsory for all candidates. further requirements are as follows:
- All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 150 and 219 may be considered for admission into any other programs in the faculties of Arts, Social Sciences, or Education.
- Also candidates who applied for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing Science, B.Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science and Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 150 and 199 shall be considered for any of Anatomy, Physiology, and other allied Sciences programmes.
- Payment of N2,000 will be made to the school for the form through the available methods.
BSU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
The management of BSU has also specified that candidates who wish to get admitted into the school through the Direct Entry (DE) registration are fully accepted with some criteria to be met before considering him or her.
How To Apply For BSU Post UTME Form
Below are the steps on how to apply for the BSU Post UTME Form:
- Visit the BSU portal (https://www.bsum.edu.ng/)
- Locate the Application Button and click on it
- Enter your JAMB 2023 Registration Number
- Click on the”Proceed” button to continue
- Generate RRR and make payment online via (www.remita.net) or visit your bank and make payment there
- Make a printout of your payment and confirm your registration. Other payment modes are seen below:
- (I) Cash payments at Bank Using the Payment Reference Number, visit any of the following Bank Branches nationwide to make payment: Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, First City Monument Bank Limited, Citibank Nigeria Limited, Heritage Banking Company Limited, Keystone Bank Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc, Standard Chartered, Wema Bank Plc, Providus Bank Limited, Zenith Bank Plc, ECO Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Sterling Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc, Unity Bank Plc, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Polaris Bank Plc.
- At the bank, candidates are to present the Payment Reference Number with cash to use the “College Pay” App to process the transaction and generate a Payment Receipt.
- You can also pay through ATM joints
- After payment, visit the BSU Post UTME portal again and log in with their JAMB registration number
- Update their Bio-data
- Upload Documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) result
- Also do the same to JAMB CAPS
BSU Post UTME Screening Application Deadline 2023
The management of the Benue State University (BSU) has set the date for closing of the post utme form as Saturday, 2nd December, 2023.
Note: the BSU Post UTME portal will be finally closed on 2nd December 2023.
BSU Post UTME Screening Examination Date 2023
The Benue State University (BSU) Post UTME Screening Test is a Computer-Based Pre-Admission Exercise and has been scheduled to be held from Monday 4th December to Saturday 9th December, 2024 at the BSU campus.
Note: All candidates should be kindly advised to take note of their Post UTME Screening Examination date as written boldly in the slip they will print out after online registration.
Important Notice To All Candidates
You’re required to bring the following items when coming to the BSU Post UTME Screening Test:
- JAMB Notification of Result or Post UTME registration slip for DE Candidates.
- Print out of Post UTME Form
- Evidence of Payment
Note: You’re not allowed to come to the screening test with a cell phone, iPad, Walkman, or wristwatch to the exam venue as you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Do you have any questions concerning the BSU Post UTME Screening? Kindly make use of the comments section below to ask us and receive quick answers with no delay. Don’t forget to share this article with others who need to know.