Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) Admission List is out for all batches for the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this article, we got you covered as we will provide for you a clear guide on how to check your BASUG Admission List online (School portal and JAMB CAPS)
BASUG Admission List 2023/2024
The Long-awaited Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) Admission list is finally out for 2023/2024 Academic Session and candidates can now follow the step by step process on how to access and check BASUG Admission list Online.
All UTME and D.E students Can now access their portal for 2023/2024 Admission list via JAMB Caps. Kindly Stay Calm and read to the end of the article.
When Will BASUG Admission List Be Out?
The Management of Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) has released the admission of BASUG on JAMB Caps and school portal.
BASUG Admission List 2023/2024
The school has released the First & Second Batches admission with the order of merit for all courses and is available on the school portal.
To access your BASUG Admission list,kindly login to the school portal or access your JAMB Caps through your phone or Laptop or visit any nearby CBT Centre to access your portal for good networking.
How To Check BASUG Admission List 2023/2024 On JAMB Caps
As an aspirant of Bauchi State University,Gadau (BASUG) You can check or access your Caps to know if you have been given admission or not.
Below are the steps to check your admission
- Open your browser on your Device and Go to (https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng)
- If using Android Phones,Change the site of your browser to desktop site by clicking the Red pointed arrow at the top right of your device
- LOGIN with your JAMB email and JAMB password provided on your eMail, for example ([email protected] & password:canb3e22f)
- Select your examination year
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” on your tools bar
- Click on “Access My Caps “
- Click on Check Admission.
- Click on the Accept admission to accept your admission or tap the column ‘reject admission ‘ to reject the admission if you’re not interested.
NB:You will have to be careful when accepting admission on your JAMB Caps to ensure you click the correct button because no retrieving after it has been clicked.
BASUG Admission List For Direct Entry
All DE Aspirant should also access their Caps as listed above to begin with their admission process.
Direct Entry Students Will have to be hurry with their admission.
How To Print BASUG Admission Letter
After the Successful confirmation or acceptance of your admission on your JAMB Caps, Visit the School portal to begin with the printing of your admission letter as it is very important.
Below are the Tips to print your Admission Letter
- Go to the school portal (https//:portal.basug.edu.ng/forms)
- Select the Admission Printing Letter Portal on the Navigation Bar/Menu
- Supply your JAMB registration Number in the provided column
- Click on the Search Button to begin access your BASUG Admission.
- Lastly Click on the Print Menu to Print your Admission Letter…
Remember you can always Visit CBT Centre or Nearby Cafe to help with your admission process.
- Candidates Who are Successfully admitted are all required to stay updated to any BASUG official Website for latest update.
- Admitted Students are required to come along with the following documents/Credentials for the Physical Screening Exercise.
- Academic Results(Primary,Secondary, National Diploma and NCE for D.E Students Only)
- Declaration of Birth
- Certificate of Indegiene
- Admission Letter
- JAMB Original Result
- And Lastly, 2-4 Passport Size Photograph.
BASUG Admission Process
Bauchi State University,Gadau (BASUG) as a competitive school don’t give admission to students on a will, many things are considered on the process of admission.
As an aspirant You should always be sure you meet up with the required obligations and activities
Congratulations to all the admitted student of Bauchi State University as we welcome our upcoming elites to one of the greatest School.
If you find this post relevant kindly share it please. Remember to drop your question on the Comment Box Section.Follow Us In Facebook - click here