Last updated on February 5th, 2024 at 05:49 pm
This post will guide you on everything you need to know about the AUM Post UTME form 2024/2025 Academic Session.
The Al-AnsarUniversity, Maiduguri Post UTME Screening Application Form, AUM Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Application Cost, and Deadline for the 2024/2025 academic session have been released by the management.
Candidates Like You Also Search
- When Will the AUM Post UTME Be Out?
- When Will Al-AnsarUniversity, Maiduguri Write Post UTME This Year?
- What Are The Requirements For AUM?
- How much is Al Ansar University’s school fees?
- What is the cut-off mark for Al Ansar University?
This post will be answering all the trending frequently asked questions about the AUM Post UTME Form 2024 and i want you to be patient as you will see answers to all your questions today.
AUM Post UTME Form 2024/2025
The management of Al-AnsarUniversity, Maiduguri has officially released the Post UTME Form and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2024/2025 academic session and has urged all interested candidates to apply fast before the deadline date for closure of registration.
How Much Does AUM Post UTME Form Cost?
Before you consider applying for the Al-AnsarUniversity, Maiduguri (AUM), you should note that the Post UTME Form cost a sum of N2,000 (Two thousand Naira) which you can pay at any bank branch or online through Remita.
AUM Post UTME Screening Eligibility
According to the management of the Al-AnsarUniversity, Maiduguri (AUM), below are the Eligibility criteria for all candidates;
- Candidates must have made AUM their first choice of institution for the 2024 Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Only Candidates who scored a mark of 140 is eligible to register for the Post UTME Screening 2024.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit pass in his/her O’Level Result corresponding to the University’s Requirements.
- Uploading of O’Level Results in the AUM Portal and JAMB CAPS portal is compulsory for all candidates.
- Candidates who wants to apply with awaiting result are accepted but they should signify during registration.
- Payment of N2,000 is required for the application.
AUM Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
The management of AUM has also specified that candidates who wish to get admitted into the school through the Direct Entry (DE) registration is fully accepted with some criteria to be met before considering him or her.
How To Apply For AUM Post UTME Form
Below are the steps on how to apply for Al-AnsarUniversity, Maiduguri (AUM) Post UTME Form:
- Visit the Al-AnsarUniversity, Maiduguri (AUM) portal (https://www.aum.edu.ng)
- Login with your Registration Number
- Locate Post UTME Form and click on it
- Create account
- Fill the form
- Generate RRR and make payment online via (www.remita.net) or visit your bank and make payment there
- Make a print out of your payment and confirm your registration.
The management of the Al-AnsarUniversity, Maiduguri (AUM) has set the 2023/2023 closing date at 15th September, 2023.
AUM Post UTME Screening Examination Date 2024
The Al-AnsarUniversity, Maiduguri (AUM) Post UTME Screening Test is a Computer-Based Pre-Admission Exercise and has been scheduled to hold from Monday, 18th September to Saturday, 23rd September, 2024 at the AUM campus.
Note: All candidates should are kindly advised to take note of their Post UTME Screening Examination date as written boldly in the slip they will print-out after online registration.
Important Notice To All Candidates
You’re required to bring the following items when coming to the AUM Post UTME Screening Test:
- JAMB Notification of Result or Post UTME registeration slip for DE Candidates.
- Print out of Post UTME Form
- Evidence of Payment
Note: You’re not allowed to come to the screening test with cell phone, iPad, Walkman or wristwatch to the exam venue as you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
It seems you have some questions concerning the AUM Post UTME Screening Kindly make use of the comments section below to ask us and receive quick answers with no delay. Don’t forget to share this article to others who need to know.